Week of November 30th - December 4th
Week of November 30th
- Kindness Day- Wear your favorite kindness shirt on Monday!
- Canned Fruit Drive begins (November 30th- December 11th)
Tuesday, December 1st
- Wear College Gear
- Collaborative Team Time - Kinder (7:30a-8:10am)
Wednesday, December 2nd
- Walk to School Wednesday - Walk or bike to school, or find some time to walk or bike outside today!
- Collaborative Team Time -1st Grade (7:30a-8:10a)
Thursday, December 3rd
- Collaborative Team Time -2nd Grade (7:30a-8:10a)
Friday, December 4th
- Spirit Day - Wear your McClure Spirit Wear!
- Collaborative Team Time - Virtual Teachers (7:30a-8:10a)
Have a wonderful week!
McClure 2020-2021 Student Handbook
Parents and students, visit the new Help Desk site for answers to help you with the most frequently asked laptop questions: Zoom, Login/Password Issues, Hardware/Software questions, Printers, Proxy and FAQs.
Free & Reduced Lunch Applications
Free & Reduced Lunch ApplicationsTo enable social distancing and an easier experience for the parents, we recommend that parents use the online application option, which is open at http://www.mckinneyisd.schoollunchapp.com/. The online application is also usually quicker to process.
PTO Membership Information
Studies have shown students do better in school when parents are engaged at school.
For more information about the McClure PTO please click the button below.
McClure Dad's Club
The McClure Dads Organization is a group of Dads that support many School and PTO functions, as well as several specific functions hosted by the Dads.
Our Mission Statement is to inspire children by being present, setting a positive example, and being supportive of education.
For more information about McClure Dads email us at McCluredads@gmail.com or look us up on Facebook @ McClure Dads
Doors are open daily at 7:15AM (North Entrance Carpool Drop Off)
Breakfast is served at 7:30AM - 7:50AM
Tardy bell rings at 8:00AM and morning announcements begin
Dismissal bell rings at 3:07PM