by Taylor Hicks
What is Cyberbullying?
Cyberbullying is where people who are bored or are even upset at something, go online and cause harm to people, using harsh words against them. It's a way to get the attention they want when they aren't doing so well or are also being bullied. Lastly, it's a type of bullying that follows kids out of school making it impossible to get rid of.
How is Cyberbullying different in other forms of bullying?
Internet safety rules.
1. Set your privacy settings on.
2. Never add or talk to anyone you don’t know.
3. Never put out personal information.
4. Report any aggressive messages.
5. Don’t respond to any insulting messages.
6. Only tell your parents your password
1. Use correct grammar and spelling.
2. Keep a positive attitude.
3. Use good tone.4. Be respectful.