The best Camp Bernie trip ever!
Archery: Also known as learning our shooting skills.
Stream echology: We catch invertebrates in the water and see if the stream is polluted or not.
Reptile show: We get to see all kinds of reptiles and animals.
Campfire: We get to dance, eat smores, and eat ice cream.
Low ropes course: We learn tight rope walking.
Climbing tower: We rock-climb 40 ft towers.
As you see, all of these activities are fun and educational.
Why you should go
1. It's educational and fun
2. You can hang out with old friends and we can meet new friends
3. You can gain some important information
4. It will encourage you to stand out
5. The food is great. You have pizza during lunch, turkey during dinner, ice cream for dessert, and yogurt, bagels, and hot chocolate during breakfast.
6. You just got to go there.
Don't worry. The cabins are clean. And in case you are wondering, this isn't the only cabin there is. Also, there are bunk beds!
This where we eat. As I said, the food is very good. Everything is clean in case you are picky.
I know, I told you the activites, but there educational, fun, and encouraging. You may think it's hard, but you're learning something at the minute.