5th Grade Library Assistants 2013
Fill out an application and turn it in by Thursday, 9/12
Get the application from your teacher Monday, September 9
Fill out the application, write a paragraph and have your parent sign their permission.
- You will work one day a week all year.
- You will do several different jobs, including check-in, helping with the computers, helping younger students find books, retrieving books from first grade and helping out around the library in the morning.
- You must have patience and library knowledge.
- You will be trained.
- You must be a willing worker.
- You must make a commitment and arrive on time.
- You can not fall behind on your classwork.