Animal Math-For Kindergarten!
Download now! It's Free! http://tinyurl.com/hoa2a86
Help your child learn the mathematical skills to prepare them for kindergarten!
With this app your children can learn addition, subtraction, counting, and learning number recognition with positive encouragement! They have fun, interactive, eye-popping visuals that make the child more engaged! The music will get your child interested also. There are a variety of fun animals to play with along with the narrator that guides you through the city. Since this app is designed by teachers and parents, it follows to Common Core Standards for math.
For ages 6-8! 41.1 MB
©EggRoll Games LLC
Common Core Standards
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.A.1-Count to 100 by ones and by tens.
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.A.2 -Count forward beginning from a given number within the known sequence (instead of having to begin at 1).
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.B.4-Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality.
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.B.5 -Count to answer "how many?" questions about as many as 20 things arranged in a line, a rectangular array, or a circle, or as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration; given a number from 1-20, count out that many objects.
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.C.7-Compare two numbers between 1 and 10 presented as written numerals
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.OA.A.1-Represent addition and subtraction with objects, fingers, mental images, drawings1, sounds (e.g., claps), acting out situations, verbal explanations, expressions, or equations.
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.OA.A.2-Solve addition and subtraction word problems, and add and subtract within 10, e.g., by using objects or drawings to represent the problem.
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.OA.A.5-Fluently add and subtract within 5.
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.MD.A.2-Directly compare two objects with a measurable attribute in common,
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.MD.B.3-Classify objects into given categories; count the numbers of objects in each category and sort the categories by count.1
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.G.A.2-Correctly name shapes regardless of their orientations or overall size.
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.G.B.4-Analyze and compare two- and three-dimensional shapes
Remembering: With the pets you have to remember what shapes go where!
Understanding: Understanding how to classify numbers
Applying: After learning your numbers, you learn how to skip count!
Analyzing: This skill is useful when learning sequencing and patterns