Student Tech Bytes
March 2, 2021
Canvas and Aeries Grade Sync
Secondary grades can't be viewed at this time due to issues with Canvas and Aeries syncing properly. For the most current information on grades and assignments, please contact your student's teacher(s).
If you are having issues that are not related to grades in Canvas, please submit a Help Desk ticket. Please be sure to select the Canvas category if submitting a ticket.
Create a Student Ticket: gopusd.com/helpdesk
This month's focus is Privacy and Security online. Please visit our Digital Citizenship Canvas Course for videos and activities by grade level in English and Spanish.
Thanks to students from SIerra Madre Middle for helping create this video!
- Technology Troubleshooting Document
- Tech Bytes Archive
- PUSD Outages Updates
- Parent Portal Sign Up Information
- Parent Portal Resource Page
- Parent Portal Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tutoring Resources
- How to log in to the Chrome Browser
- Webex Device Specs
- To view student's grades, make sure your Aeries Parent Portal account has been activated.
- Taking a picture of student work to submit on Canvas.
- Sprint Hotspot Student Care 844-309-1680
- Canvas Login Page for Parents/Guardians
- Become an Observer on your student's Canvas account by following these INSTRUCTIONS.