Irving ISD * January 12, 2021
Hello parents and Happy New Year! We know that you are constantly looking for resources and strategies to support your children’s education, especially with the uncertainties and frequent interruptions of the pandemic. We also know that you are your children’s first and best teachers, and the best thing we can do is bring you the tools you need for success. KNOWLEDGE is POWER and the more you know about the programs and services available to your children, the more they will learn, grow and reach their dreams! Read on to learn about a great education program for ALL parents including YOU!
We hope you enjoy the resources we are providing you and, as always, we welcome your feedback!
Erin Yacho and Liesl Payne
Parent & Family Engagement Coordinators
Path to College and Careers
Your children’s path to college and careers starts in pre-kindergarten and we want to help YOU guide them along their way to success and happiness! We invite you to join us in the virtual Path to College and Careers (PTCC) Parent Discussion Series to increase your KNOWLEDGE POWER regarding:
- Monitoring and supporting learning progress
- Strong communication with teachers
- Advanced and specialized learning in pre-k, elementary, middle and high school
- Programs and services to support students
- School activities outside the classroom that help students develop their talents, leadership skills and passions
- College preparation and career certification programs
- Paying for college
It is NEVER too early (or too late) to increase your KNOWLEDGE POWER to support your children in their education! So please join us!