The Becker Paw Prints One Stop Shop
All the updates & more!
¡Hola familia Becker!
This is Ms. Serrano taking over Mr. Barrett's newsletter. He is away in El Paso at a job fair working hard!
Have a great week everybody!
¡Becker por vida!
Attention parents and caregivers! We are currently seeking nominations for the 2023-24 PTA Executive Committee. The positions available include Treasurer, VP of Fundraising, and VP of Programming.
We need dedicated individuals to help make our school an even better place for our children. If you, or anyone you know would be a great fit for one of these positions please nominate by Friday, May 12th.
Remember, you must be a member of the PTA to be nominated for a position. But don’t worry if you’re not already a member! Joining is easy and every parent and caregiver is welcome.
To submit a nomination or for more information, please contact the Nominating Committee Chairperson Cassi Clinton at firstname.lastname@example.org Let’s work together to make our school the best it can be!
Field Day Update
Field day is on Friday, May 19th!
Parents are welcome to come watch all the fun, but all guests will need to check in at the front office.
If you're interested in being a volunteer, please sign up here:
Becker Elementary Field Day Volunteers Field days are such a fun-filled event for our elementary aged students! Please help me make it one to remember! We will need energetic volunteers to help run our stations, and make sure our bobcats have the best time ever! Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
Becker Elementary Field Day Volunteers
Field days are such a fun-filled event for our elementary aged students! Please help me make it one to remember! We will need energetic volunteers to help run our stations, and make sure our bobcats have the best time ever! Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
We recommend not signing up to volunteer when your child is participating just so you can see them throughout all the activities.
We also would love to borrow a couple of items if anyone is willing:
- Baby Pool
- 6 + Canopy Tents
- Ice Chests and Ice
- 5 Hawaiian Shirts
- 5 Bucket Hats
Please reach out to email@example.com if you are able to donate!
- It is Teacher Appreciation week!
- It is also Nurse's week! Show Ms. Karla and Ms. Nuong some love!
- Salut for the Finalist for Teacher of the year is the Wednesday 5/10. Go Ms. Vasquez!
- Book Fair is this week. Check your emails for updates from Ms. Dull our Librarian.
- There is a backlog of attendance notes. Thank you for your patience as we work through them.
QR code for Registration for rising 1st-5th Graders
Upcoming Field Trips
- 5/10-Kinder to the Warren Wildlife Gallery
- 5/10-1st Grade field trip to Twin Oaks Library
- May 8th-12th-Teacher Appreciation WEEK!
- May 13th-Green Garden Gala
- Book People Fair in the Library-May 8th-12th
- May 15th-PTA Meeting
- May 15th-Talent show Performance
- May 18th-PreK Graduation Ceremony
- May 19th-Field Day
- May 24th-Kinder and 5th Grade graduation
- May 25th-Last Day of School!!!!!
Upcoming Staff Birthdays
Grade Level Team Weekly Updates
Looking for something!? We got you covered!
Front Office Team
Your Admin Team