Classroom News of the Week
Mrs. Garnica's Kinder Classroom
Sight Words of the Week
- You must go over the sight words with your child.
- Make sure to practice reading the words several times.
- After practicing make sure your child can read the sight words without help.
- Once the child is done reading the sight words, he/she must complete a sentence for each word.
Reading: We will be talk more about reality and fantasy.Spelling: We will be going over the sight words.
Language: We will identify sentences with the sight words.
Math: We will begin adding and subtracting two digit numbers.
Dates to Remember
- March 20th: Last day to turn in permission slips for museum field trip.
- March 24th: Field trip to museum.
- March 27th: Open house from 2:30 - 4:30 p.m. This day you will have the opportunity to pick up your child's report card and discuss their academic record.
- Re-enrollment forms will be sent out during this week and must be turn in by April 1st.
If you ever need to contact me please feel free to email me at email@example.com.
You can also call me to my office phone 713-555-4424.
In case I don't answer my office phone you can contact me at 555-457-9585.
If you ever have a concern feel free to contact me. I will do my best to solve the issue.