PTP Points to Ponder
Week of September 19 "Oh The Places You'll Go!"
Guided Reading Video (notice she discusses reading strategies with them: use pictures (Eagle Eye), stretch out word (Stretchy Snake), and get lips ready (Lips to Fish)
Having some behaviors you want to change?
Here is a website with lots of strategies to use. www.pbisworld.com
Remember that you should have 3 positive interactions with a student to every 1 negative interaction. Here is video explaining why this concept is so important.
If you have any great ideas on classroom incentives for positive student behavior, please add it to our CHAMPS shared folder.
Mrs. Meltong's PreK students are sorting real world objects!
Mrs. Wright's Class is all Engaged and Successful!
Mrs. Ellison's Students Engaged in Authentic Writing
- If you do not have AirServer do a tech request-allows projection of Ipad to screen
- Add Weekly Newsletter to Website to keep teacher website updated
- Primary Technology Laptop Checkout
- IPad Checkout
- Remind parents to include change of clothes in backpack...Nurse needs clothes if anyone has donations!
- We are adding these to your sub notebooks. The office is creating new emergency folders for every teacher. A google training is forthcoming because we will have our first fire drill at the end of the month. Emergency Procedures
- School Business and Professional Development Days need description when inputting in Webclock
Our purpose is to ensure that each child in our building is receiving appropriate TIER 1, 2 or 3 interventions in a timely manner
Wishing You Well!
Christy's husband has a new job a at Baylor!
We will miss you both and know the future has great things in store for you