STOP CYBER BULLYING
most important social media site in fall 2012 at 35%.
most important social media site in spring 2012 and 2013 at 20%
Originally Snapchat was called Picaboo, and it was first launched in July 2011 in Spiegel’s father’s living room on the Apple App Store.
Facts about cyberbullieing
- Over 80% of teens use a cell phone regularly, making it the most common medium for cyber bullying.
- 68% of teens agree that cyber bullying is a serious problem.
- 81% of young people think bullying online is easier to get away with than bullying in person.
5 tips for safe us of internet
- be kind
- don't share passwords
- don't give out personal information
- hard password
- keep you devise in a safe place