January 7-10, 2020
JANUARY STUDENT SPOTLIGHT
Academic Superbowl 2020: The Roaring 20's
Science: Mr. Buck
Math: Mrs. White
English: Mrs. Rowe
Social Studies: Miss Carnes
Zones of Regulation
Upcoming Events for PTSA
at 7:45am. You do not have to be a member of PTSA to participate in
Monday, January 13, grab a bite to eat at Fazoli's on Green River from
11 AM-8:00PM and mention WMS PTSA! Doing so will allow us to earn a
percentage of pre-tax purchases to be used to sponsor various events.
We are about $115 short of our Box Tops Goal for the year. Please
send in any box tops with your student and ask that they be given to
their homeroom teacher, the office, or Mrs. Miller or Mrs. Rodgers.
Fazoli's PTSA Giveback Night
Monday, Jan. 13th, 11am-8pm
899 North Green River Road
WMS Expectations and Procedures Handbook
How is your child doing in classes?
http://rdsteach.evsc.k12.in.us/rdsparentaccess/ If you have questions or concerns about grades you can contact your child's teachers, Mrs. April Coughlin or Administration to set up meetings.
Dress Code Reminders
Cool Weather Items
Type: hoodless sweaters or hoodless sweatshirts, vest, zip up fleece, softshell or cardigan worn with a collared button down or polo shirt underneath
Colors: any solid color
Logo: small manufacturers logos are acceptable; school logos are permitted
The following is unacceptable at WMS and will not be allowed:
· Unnatural hair colors (bright red, burgundy, orange, yellow, green, blue, pink or purple).
· Body piercings, excluding ears. Earrings that pose a safety hazard or that are disruptive in nature
· Visible tattoos
· Skinny style pants, stretch pants or tight fitting clothing
· Hats or head coverings inside the school
· Cell Phones, large purses, gym bags, backpacks, backpack style purses, and drawstring bags must be kept in students’ lockers from 7:30am to 2:30pm.