NEU Pence Elementary
January 30 - February 3
Healthy Kids Survey Permission (Grades 3-6)
Please fill out this google form below if your student is currently attending 3rd-6th grade.
This form is due by Tuesday February 14
Your child is being asked to be a part of our school’s California Healthy Kids Survey (CHKS), sponsored by the California Department of Education (CDE). This is a very important survey that will help promote better health and well-being among our youth, improve the school learning environment, and combat problems such as drug abuse and violence. Your child does not have to take the survey. Participation is voluntary and requires your permission.
The survey gathers information on developmental supports provided to youth; school connectedness and barriers to learning, as well as behaviors such as physical activity and nutritional habits; alcohol, tobacco, and other drug use; and school safety.
You may examine the questionnaire in the school office.
Parenting Classes Survey
South Bay Union School District is offering a 6 week parenting workshop to teach Positive Discipline to help support parents.
We want to ask if you could fill out this short survey if you are interested in joining our FREE classes.
Friendship Day PTA Sale
Support our PTA by participating in our Friendship Day Sale starting on Monday January 30
This will be a CASH only sale, please be prepared
Southern San Diego's Coastal State Parks
UCSD College Conference
Please read below the information for an upcoming College Conference that will be offered to 6th grade students as well.
Tax Preparation Information
Please read below for more information on Free Tax Preparation Information provided by our School Social Worker, Veronica Avila.
Military Families' Corner
Now is the time for graduating high school seniors to apply for scholarships! To help with your search, attached is a PDF titled “List of Military Scholarships” packed with opportunities. Best of luck!
*For any questions regarding these events please contact below*
Naval Base Coronado
Superintendent Listening Tour
Our Superintendent, Jose Espinoza will be visiting Pence on
Tuesday February 28, 2023 at 5:30pm
Save the Date! We look forward to see our Pence Families here!
- Stop by the office OR
- Send an email to Karla Brown - email@example.com OR
- Return the blue slip to the office or to your child's classroom teacher
- We would like to remind our Pence Families that parents and guardians are not allowed inside the campus due to the Covid restrictions.
- For the most updated COVID Information and Decision Tree, please visit the District's website.
Pence Elementary School
Office Hours are Monday - Friday from 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Maria Preciado - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative Secretary:
- Attendance Secretary:
Stay Connected with Pence Elementary
- Please visit our School's Website for all the most requested information including Schedules, Minimum Days, Student School Year Calendar, Upcoming Events and our Family Handbook.
- You can also contact us at Let's Talk on the District's Website, you will find the link on the left-hand side of the main page.