October 17, 2019
- Aftercare Employee to work Monday through Wednesday from 2:45-6:00pm.
- Part Time Administrative Assistant to assist with data entry and bookkeeping tasks three days a week.
Contest Ends This Friday (10/18)
Send your Box Tops in ASAP!!! Even those that will expire 11/1/19. As long as we postmark them by 10/31 they count towards our total! So send them on in! Thank you to everyone who has participated!! We are currently at $341.60!! Keep up the great work and turn them in by Friday!!
Art Announcements - Original Works
Last Call!!! All Original Art artwork should be submitted to the Art Teacher, Ms. Benitez, by October 16th. This is a super fun and creative opportunity to support our school and your child through the Original Works program. Ms. Benitez is working hard to ensure that all students will have an artwork entry in order to participate in this artistic awesomeness. For more information visit www.originalworks.com/parents, or feel free to email Ms. Benitez @email@example.com.
Athletic Booster Club Now Forming
Parent Code of Conduct
Listen to your child/ren, but remember that a different version of the event may be interpreted by others.
Throwback Shirts Now on Sale
November Lunch Menu
Donations Needed for Fall Fest
Families are asked to donate drinks for our Fall Festival. We will only be accepting Coca Cola products. Individual served cans or bottles are appreciated. Remember that you earn one volunteer hour for every $10 spent on donations for the school. Be sure to log your donation of drinks on your White Envelope.
Kindergarten and 1st grade: Diet Coke
2nd and 3rd Grades: Regular Coke
4th and 5th Grades: Sprite
6th Grade: Water
7th grade: Diet Coke
8th grade: Coke
- Presales are happening now. The order form can be downloaded by clicking on the link below. Additional forms are available in the front office.
- We are still accepting sponsorships for our event.
- If you have a tent that we can use, please label it with your name and drop it off in the front office on Friday, October 25th.
- Baked goods are needed. Donations will be accepted on Friday, October 25th.
- We are seeking cakes and cupcakes for our cake walk. Donations will be accepted on Friday, October 25th.
- Volunteers are needed to make this a successful event. Please watch for the sign up genius to come out via email in the near future.
Sponsor a Police Officer
Halloween Dance: 4 hours @ $31 per hour is $124 total
Fall Festival: 5 hours @$31 per hour is $155 total
I will continue to secure off-duty police officers for activities or events that I deem necessary.
Scholarship Funds Still Available
Parents who are interested in learning more about this scholarship opportunity are encouraged to visit http://www.aaascholarships.org/parents/florida/. Don't delay. Apply today while funds are still available
Faith Formation from St. Joseph Catholic Church
Dear St. Joseph Families,
St. Joseph Catholic Church would like to welcome you to our community! If you or your family would like more information regarding the Catholic Faith (see below), please contact Sam Alamm at our church office at 863-213-5280 x2019.
- My child is Catholic and needs to receive the sacraments.
- I am an adult Catholic and need to receive the sacraments.
- I am NOT Catholic, but I would like to learn more about the Catholic Faith.
- I am interested in becoming Catholic.
We look forward to assisting you and your families on your journey of faith! Go Falcons!