October 19 - 23
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES
- October 21 - Remote Learning Day - Assignments but no google meets
- October 23 - Teacher workday/End of the first nine weeks - NO SCHOOL
- October 26 - November 6 - Second round of Virtual Drivers Education Class
- October 28 - Remote Learning Day - Assignments but no google meets
- November 6 - Early bird discount for Cap & Gown Order
- November 16 - High Schools & Middle Schools begin Plan-B - GROUP A Attends
PLAN B GUIDELINES
COLLEGE APPLICATION WEEK 1
PARENT OBSERVER IN CANVAS
Have your child Generate a Pairing Code (this will be different for each student).
Go to https://fcschools.instructure.com/login/canvas (bookmark this site so that you can easily access your Observer dashboard for your child.
Click on Parent of a Canvas User? in the upper right-hand corner of the window.
Complete the required information in the window, which will include inputting the student Pairing Code; multiple students can be added.
Go to the Dashboard to see your child's courses.
Parents can sign into this account to easily access their student's courses within Canvas.
Do you want to share some of your fun and funny moments? The yearbook committee needs your help. Refer to the BHS website home page for more information.
Ms. Tia Anderson is your college advisor. Refer to the BHS website home page for more information.
Confused about remote learning? We have compiled a list of links that you may find helpful. Refer to the BHS website home page for more information.