Founder of genetics
1. Earned top marks in mathematics and science
2. Took coursework in botany, zoology and anthropology.
1. Could not pass any of the teaching exams.
2. Had troubles paying for school.
1. Began learning about heredity by using pea plants.
2. He didn't want apple hybrids since they took too long to grow, instead he used pea plants.
It means that this is how the pea plant looked and how many there were out of all of the pea plants he used in his experiment.
Gene that gets covered up by a dominant gene. Example: White snapdragons
Gene that is neither dominant or recessive. Example: Pink snapdragons