Week of November 4, 2013
That Wow Teaching Moment!
Morning Duties of the Week
Morning Assembly (7:30): Simmons
Gym (7:20): Lake
Cafeteria (7:20): Jankowski
Bus (7:20): Luna
Parent Drop Off: Bingaman & Brown
Librarian at GP
Counselor Lessons: 1st & 2nd Grade
Week at a Glance
Sunday at 12:00 AM: Set your clocks back an hour.Monday, 11/4: 50's Day (Dress up in your rolled up jeans or poodle skirts); 2nd
2nd Grade - Special Person Day
Tuesday, 11/5: School Improvement Planning Meeting in Library 3:15-4:15
Thursday, 11/7: Chemistry Road Show; PTO Meeting @ 12:00
Friday, 11/8: Last Day of the Six Weeks; 4th Grade to Washington on the Brazos;
Grade Level Math Meetings with Specialist
News & Notes
- Sharon Jackson, Head Start Director, is our Central Office liaison that will work with our administrative team to improve our walk through process. She is here to help us refine our skills to observe classroom instruction and to improve our ability to ask reflective questions . Please don't panic when you see us in your classrooms. We value her input and coaching to help us be better instructional leaders.
- Feedback from other campuses that are having to replace smartboard bulbs indicate that the bulbs are very expensive to replace. So that we can extend the life of our smartboard bulbs, please help by turning them off when you are not using them (especially during conference times) and at the end of the day.
- Menu Change for Next Week:
Monday, November 4th
Hot Rod Smiley Fries
Doo Wop Trimmings
Juke Box Fruit
Beef and Cheese Nachos
Choice of Fruit
Mustang Yee Haws!
- Congratulations to Jennifer Reed who will be having a baby in May!
- Welcome back proud dad, Joshua Rhine. Levi was born October 22nd.
- Waiting for news from Chris Parr who left today for the hospital for the delivery of his 2nd son!
- I can now say that I am an Aggie mom! Kara, my daughter, received her acceptance letter to Texas A&M for the spring! Whoop!