E portfolio: Investigate
My Technology Design Cycle Report
- Sharing to other people
- Forgetting things
- Can't demonstrate their work so the student lost their work
- They don't know what have they do in
My task is to design, plan and create your own e portfolio and to show your own work and demonstrate your progress over the year then evaluate the effectiveness of the product.
Who use e portfolio and why?
Different types and style of e portfolio
There are three different types of e portfolio :
1. Developmental: learning portfolios, reflection portfolios, formative portfolios, working portfolios)
2. Assessment portfolio: summative portfolio, generally used by instructors and educators)
3. Showcase: professional portfolios, formal portfolios, presentation portfolios, representational portfolios, career or employment portfolios)
- be free
- must be accessible in variety of electronic that we can use
- be able to to store work produce in all classes
- contain section/pages for all MYP subjects, MIA and C&S
- Have a homepage that explain both who the student is and an introduction and explanation of the e portfolio, furthermore, their must be a photo of the student
- have a good URL &/or Title
- be professional and academic... not cute, funny, silly, etc.
Definition of e Portfolio