Peek at the Week
February 19, 2016
Don't forget our Valentine's Dance tonight, 6-8. We look forward to seeing you there! Remember that parents should accompany their children and be a part of the festivities!
The Google Expeditions opportunity today resulted in lots of gasps and shrieks of excitement. The students were amazed by the sights they could see!
Our visitors enjoyed their time here at Harbins on February 9 as they got to experience a school day with us. They learned from your children and our teachers! What a great way to share the amazing work accomplished here.
It's GREAT to be a Harbins Tiger!
Chorus & Drama Information
- 2nd Seussical Drama Auditions Friday, February 26 @ 7:15 in Tisha Spain's room
- 4th & 5th grade auditions for rap part in Jazz Musical Tuesday, February 23 @ 7:20 in music room
- 4th & 5th grade chorus 7:20 - 8:05 every Thursday with the last rehearsal being Thursday, April 14
- Solo Singers 7:20 - 8:05 every Wednesday with the last rehearsal being Wednesday April 13
Just a few reminders regarding school procedures
Lunchroom: We are so happy you want to come eat with your children. Please help us with the following:
1. Remember students, not adults, have priority for seating. We have to make sure all students have a seat.
2. Depending on availability of seats, students may invite one friend to the visitor table.
3. Refrain from taking pictures of students.
Car Riders: Please help us maintain safety for your children.
1. Remember that you must remain in your car at dismissal. Students cannot be released to you directly from the gym.
2. Your car rider tag must be displayed the entire time you are in the line.
It's that time of year again! Our last contest of the year for Box Tops! call your grandmas call your aunts and uncles, tell them to save their box tops for our school. Turn them in for the next 2 weeks. The person that has the most box tops turned in, will win a prize!! Make sure you go to the website and print a collection sheet or put them in bundles of 50 before you send them in. Your name must be on the sheet or the baggies when you put them in the BIG BOX TOP BOX out front! Happy Collecting!!
RFL - Faculty vs Parents Basketball Game
Faculty vs. Parents Basketball Game
When: March 18, 2016
Where: Archer High School
Time: 7:00 pm
We need parents to volunteer to play! Please email Heather Garren at
email@example.com if you are interested in playing in the
Faculty vs. Parents Basketball Game.
Boosterthon Fun Run Coming March 31st
Parents if you have a child that has frequent accidents or a Kindergartner/first grader, please put extra clothes in your child's book bag. We are running very low on clothes in the clinic. So, if your child comes to the clinic with wet clothes, they may call you to bring them clothes, because I may not have anything to fit them in my closet. If your child borrows clinic clothes, please wash them and return them as soon as possible, so someone else can use them. ALL kindergartners and first graders should have a baggie of clothes in their book bag just in case!
Please make sure if you already have a change of clothes in your child's book bag, you change out the summer clothes and add winter clothes. Lots of friends have been coming in with shorts, and it has been way to cold for those lately!!
Thank you for your help with this!
School Closings Due to Weather Issues
Remind 101 - Instructions
Text this message: @harbinsf
I will use Remind 101 to send you text reminders about important school information.