Minimizing Human Impact
and Maximize use of Resources
Minimizing Human Impact on the Lithosphere
- Industries need tighter limits on pollution released
- Adequate reclamation of area where ecosystem was damaged
- Preventing loss of water for alternative energy resources
- Harsher consequences against companies failing to repair the ecosystem and landscape
- Humans themselves could determine the levels of pollutants in the atmosphere and keep it regulated while still using non-renewable resources that releases pollution.
- In agriculture, using crop rotation will allow soil to get the nutrients back.
- Limiting overgrazing will allow plants to grow and soil to not erode as fast.
Maximizing use of Resources
- People can make limits on the amount of resources that they obtain so they are able to grow back and sustain it
- By making sure areas where they grow stay unharmed so they are able to produce efficiently
- Switching main types of energy frequently