Family Religious Education Program
Catholic Community of Flint FREP Updates for January 2022
January 2022 FREP Meeting Cancelled
Unfortunately, but with the safety and health of all families as a top priority due to the rising number of postive cases of the COVID-19 and Omicon Variant and various levels of the vaccinations, the regular meeting of FREP for January has been cancelled.
Additional information for January Lessons regarding FREP for January will be sent to families from the FREP catechists at each grade level. Catechists will be contacting families with specific grade level lessons on or before January 9, 2022.
The following methods have been recommended for catechists to provide guidance to parents for January's lessons using one of the following methods:
- Lessons for January may be sent from catechists via email.
- Lessons for January may be sent from catechists via U.S. Mail
- Lessons for January may be posted on the FREP Website for parents to have access.
If any family does not receive information from their child's catechist by Tuesday, January 12, 2022, please contact the parish office at 810-235-1812. The office is open Monday-Friday from 9:00 am thru 4:00 p.m.
Objective documents for all grade levels, except high school students can be accessed, downloaded and printed in the message section below.
The next meeting for families will be February 6, 2022 at St. John Vianney
Grade Level Objective Documents
As always, the objective documents are aligned with the textbook lessons for each grade level. For January, students are working with Chapters 10-12 in their textbooks.
- CLICK HERE for Kindergarten January Objective Document
- CLICK HERE for 1st Grade January Objective Document
- CLICK HERE for 2nd Grade January Objective Document
- CLICK HERE for 3rd Grade January Objective Document
- CLICK HERE for 4th Grade January Objective Document
- CLICK HERE for 5th Grade January Objective Document
- CLICK HERE for 6th Grade January Objective Document
- CLICK HERE for 7th Grade January Objective Document
- CLICK HERE for 8th Grade January Objective Document
NOTE: High School Objective sheets and lessons pertaining to this month's reading and and "BIBLE IN A YEAR" Journal work will be sent via U.S. Mail from Mr. Jennings to the high school families on or before January 9, 2022.
Remaining 2021-22 Catholic Community of Flint FREP
- February 6, 2022
- March 6, 2022
- April 3, 2022
- May 1, 2022
FREP Corporal Works of Mercy for January and February
In February we will be collecting Non-Meat Protein Food Items which will be coinciding with observance of Lent and will be donated to the St. Luke's N.E.W. Life Center.
Catholic Community of Flint FREP Contact Information
If you would like more information about the FREP, please contact the parish office at St. John Vianney. Feedback is always welcome!