By: Makenzy Hodges
They care for women from puberty to menopause, they also help women during pregnancy, labor and childbirth, as well as women with health issues with their reproductive system.
- To become a OB/GYN Nurse, you have to have your high school diploma to get your Nursing Diploma. You have to pass the National Council Licensure Examination, to practice as a RN (Registered Nurse). You can either get an Associate of Science of Nursing, or Bachelor of Science of Nursing and then get your Inpatient Obstetrics Nursing certification through the NCC (National certification corporation).
- Here are some colleges you can go to in North Carolina:
- North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University
- Rockingham Community College
- Duke University School
- In North Carolina, it can range from 60,147 to 74,829.
- In Virginia, it can range from 41,550 to 62,325.
- In Georgia, the average is about 96,000. My butt is going to Georgia!!!
OB/GYN Nurses are needed in Virginia. But i dont think they are quite needed in North Carolina, ive heard there is a waiting list in Greensboro!
OB/GYN Nurse Salary | Obstetric, Perinatal, OB Nursing Job Overview, Education