MONDAY MORNING MUSTANG
February 24-28, 2020
Staff Professional Development Day Success!
- WASC - Thank you to our WASC leaders for facilitating our morning discussion. We hope you were able to collaborate with staff members outside your department, learn new things about our school, and have productive discussions with each other.
- Breakout Sessions - Thank you to all of our presenters who led a session. We appreciate all of your behind the scenes work, knowledge, and making our school a better place.
Also, a big shoutout to our PE department who went above and beyond on Friday. Check out the video below and their Get Up and Move Session.
Mustang Schedule This Week:
MONDAY -FEBRUARY 24
*Periods 1-6 Regular Schedule - 7:50 am-2:45 pm
TUESDAY - FEBRUARY 25
*Periods 3-4 & 5-6 Tutorial Schedule - 7:50 am-2:45 pm
WEDNESDAY - FEBRUARY 26
*Periods 1-4 Collaboration Schedule - 7:50 am-2:00 pm (Early Out Dismissal)
Staff: Wear Walnut Swag
THURSDAY - FEBRUARY 27
- *Periods 1-2 & 5-6 Tutorial Schedule - 7:50 am-2:45 pm
FRIDAY - FEBRUARY 28
- *Periods 1-6 Multicultural Double Assembly - 7:50 am-2:45 pm
- Period by Period Staff Meeting
- Family Friday in the F Workroom (7:00-7:40am)
Period by Period Meeting
Here are the following meeting start times:
- Period 0: 7:15 - 7:40 am
- Period 1: 7:50 am
- Period 2: 8:55 am
- Period 3: 9:50 am
- Period 4: 10:45 am
- Period 5: 12:55 pm
- Period 6: 1:50 pm
- After School: 2:55 - 3:25 pm
Multicultural Double Assembly - Feb. 28
Please explain to your 4th period class on Wednesday, February 26, which assembly they are to attend.
- If you are going to the 1st assembly: 10:45- 11:15 your students go directly to the gym at the end of third period. They are to be in the bleachers no later than 10:45.
- When the assembly is finished, return to class, take roll and class will run from 11:25 until 12:10 (45 minutes).
- If you are going to the 2nd assembly: 11:40- 12:10 students report to 4th period for class from 10:45-11:30 (45 minutes) Please release your students at 11:30 to attend the 2nd assembly. The assembly will run from 11:40 until 12:10.
Family Fridays! Sweeten Your Day!
Donuts, coffee, and fellowship. Come say hello to people and get out of your classroom for a little bit.
F workroom will be open from 7:00 - 7:40 am!
Time to Nominate our Teacher of the Year!
Low Performing Student Block Grant
Our district received a one-time Low Performing Student Block Grant to compensate certificated staff for their commitment and hard work with continuous professional learning to meet the needs of our students.
Please see the attached memo with more information and form below that you need to fill out to be compensated.
WENDLAND TECHNOLOGY UPDATES
Google File Stream
Tutorial Requests Video
Tutorial Scanning Sheets
Just a quick follow-up to our staff meeting & email.
- Before the sheet will work properly you need to approve the script to run. That is found in the video below. It should take 2-3 minutes to get it to run.
- Always make sure you are in the first column when scanning/typing in IDs.
- I will be going around building by building over the next couple of weeks during tutorial to check in
- If you are having any issues getting the script to run, please fill out this form HERE.
Thank You to our Presenters!
Monique, Evelyn, & Custodial Friday Set Up!
Infante and Science Olympiad!
Suzanne Pathways Night
- Ellie Blanchard
- Chiara Morgan
- Bryn Schultz
- Trisha Shah
- Manette Idris
- Amanda Lindeman
- Darcy Milam
- Katie Takahashi
- Lisa Lopez
- Nathan Newman
- Jenny Alegre
MUSTANG FEBRUARY BIRTHDAYS
2/1 Robert Sandoval
2/3 Erica Blake
2/6 Katelyn Takahashi
2/9 Jane Han
2/12 Renee Juarez-Medina
2/12 Corey Wicks
2/13 Rose Marie Arellanes
2/13 Jeri Burnside
2/13 Suzanne TenBroek
2/16 Haesoo Park
2/19 Tania Coday-Voss
2/28 Ragen Goetz
2/29 Ron Honore