The Blanchette Bulletin
Learn it, Love it, Live it at Lovin Elementary
January 29, 2016
In case you haven't looked lately, it has.....
- All the upcoming events (including father/daughter dance)
- Info. about Jump ropes for sale
- Info. about field day shirts for sale
- Info. about Yearbooks for sale
- Forms and flyers that have been sent home
- Community events
- Promotion criteria
- A link to our Facebook page
- And a whole lot more under each tab across the top
Mark Your Calendars!
- Feb. 6 - PTA's Father/Daughter dance....a great time to dress up and dance.
- Feb. 9 - Meaningful Math Workshop for Parents, All grades, Pizza will be served (for free). Learn how to love and understand math so that you can help your child at home.
- Feb. 11 - Breakfast with Blanchette @ 7:30 AM....a great way to stay connected. Please RSVP to me if you are planning to attend. Thanks.
- Feb. 15 - No School for students (unless it is used as a make-up day)....a great time to get on eCLASS.
- Feb. 24 and 25 - Early release conferences....a great way to check on your child's progress (and shop at the Book Fair).