Staff that #gobeyond
Get up and Go!
I am about halfway through the book MIndset by Carol Dweck. (I'd love for some of you to read it. Let me know I'll get you a copy). It really makes you think about if you have a fixed mindset versus a growth mindset. It talks about what a fixed mindset looks like and how we can change our way of thinking to help guide us to success. I hope to keep my mind focused on a growth mindset, its a really great book to help someone reflect on their own thinking.
I loved seeing my daughters own growth mindset this weekend!
CN had the most kids represented at the Charger Mile Race!
The AE Running Club
These kids worked hard and did a great job. Thanks, Coach Homan!
2nd Grade Boys Champions!
- October 12- October 17 E-learning Window for The Closing on Sept 14
- October 16 E-Learning Office Hours after school 3:30-5:20 with Mr. Knipper
- *October 17 E-Learning Office Hours after School 3:30-5:20 *We need coverage
- October 17 - Send home report cards
- October 30 Section 125 for all staff
- Nov-13-17 3rd Grade Swimming at YMCA
- December 1-January 26 NWEA Winter Testing Window
- 2/26-3/9: ISTEP Part 1 Window
- 3/12-3/16: IREAD Window 3rd Grade
- 3/19-5/18: NWEA Spring Testing Window
- 4/16-5/4: ISTEP Part 2 Window
- 6/3: Graduation @2:00