Olympic National Park
Located in the north-western part of Washington
Olympic winning facts on Olympic National Park!
- Designated by President Franklin Roosevelt on June 29, 1938
- Highest Olympic mountain is 8,000 feet
- Most popular coastal strip is the 9-mile Ozette Loop
- Hurricane Hill is popular and is 1.6 miles long
- 922,651 acres of land
- Oceans, meadows, mountains and forests are all included in Olympic
- Deer, cougars, whales, seals, and 300 species of birds in Olympic
- 95% is designated land
- Four different types of forests in Olympic
- Known as a wilderness park
Great reasons to fund Olympic National Park right in front of your eyes!
I think you should fund Olympic because it is a great tourist attraction. It has a lot of different sites to go see when you are there like forests, beaches, mountains, and meadows. Most National Parks do not have four different major sites like the ones I just listed. That is why I think Olympic is unique! I know that I would love to go to Olympic to see all the amazing places that are there! If I were you I would have no doubt but to fund Olympic! If you are planning a vacation and don't know where to go I suggest this vacation friendly place. It is the perfect place to get away. It is fun, enjoyable, pretty, and much more. That is why I would fund Olympic, Washington National Park!