2014 KK'S 5K
JULY 28, 2014
RUN, WALK, VOLUNTEER, OR DONATE!
Come Join us for the 9th Annual KK’s 5k on Monday July 28th, 2014
* Location: Flat, fast course around the Wilmington Riverfront and Frawley Stadium
* Race Time: 6:30 pm (registration opens at 5:30 pm at Dravo Plaza)
* Entry Fee: $25 till July 26th, $30 day of event.
* Online Registration available until July 26th at
* Amenities: Tee shirts to the first 175 registered participants and Post Party with refreshments from Iron Hill Brewery.
* Awards: Overall male and female runners and age group winners will win awards.
* Contact: For more information, contact Colleen or Jim Hoban at email@example.com or visit us on Facebook at KK’s 5k Run/Walk.
* Reason: Caleigh Hoban, nicked named Kay Kay by her sister Maddie, suffers from Eosinophilic Esophagitis, a disease that prevents her from eating food. Caleigh, like thousands of other children who suffer from EoE, undergoes daily drugs, quarterly endoscopies, and on-going food testing to find foods that her body will accept. Testing so far has been unsuccessful.