Be Safe Online
Guaranteed To Make The Internet Safer.
Ways to Be Safer Online
- There are many things you can do to keep a social media account safe.
- You should, have a strong password, change your password often, don't use personal info in a password, and use a mix of letters, numbers, and symbols.
- You can also change your privacy settings on social media sites so random people can't look at your stuff.
- You should set it so only friends can view your pictures and info.
- You should check these settings often, because they might change if an update is released.
- Identity theft is a huge issue with the internet.
- People can use the internet to get information like your social security number, credit card number, birth date, and age.
- They can use these things to buy stuff as you and cause big issues. This is why making sure your online profiles are secure like I talked about before.
- As you can see from the graph, the numbers of Identity thefts has been going up through the years.