A Message From Mrs. Venghaus
I hope you all are enjoying your summer so far. Welcome to the summer edition of the Bear Bulletin parent newsletter. This is our first newsletter as the new group of 7th and 8th graders. There will be three newsletters this summer, one for the months on June, July, and August. If there are updates to the month's information, the newsletter will be updated in real time, so please keep the link to the Bear Bulletin. It will also be posted on the school's website.
Summer office hours will vary. Please feel free to call if you have questions: 281-356-6088.
Have a great day,
A New Addition to BBJH Leadership
We are incredibly excited to have Patrick Hollier joining our leadership team at Bear Branch JH. He will be the new 8th grade Assistant Principal. Click here to learn more.
Summer Library Progrom
We had a great first turnout to our library program! It was great to meet some new faces and have students in the library. Please join us next week.
- The first time your student attends, you will need to complete a registration form with contact information
- Once form is completed, parents to not have to stay
- Drop-off and pick-up is located in the back parking lot
- Students cannot be dropped off earlier than 9:00am and must be picked up by noon
- Students will be expected to be on their best behavior
Summer Learning Guides - June
7th Grade Immunizations Information
Options to turn in shot records:
- Email records to our nurse, Kari Haynes, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax records to (281) 252-2060
Any student without an updated shot record on file will not be permitted to attend class until official documentation is submitted to the school.