Don't Be Grey About Grey Matter
How Grey Matter Affects The Brain
What Is Grey Matter ?
- Grey Matter Is The Main Matter That Has To Do With Intelligence
- The grey matter includes regions of the brain involved in muscle control, and sensory perception such as seeing and hearing, memory, emotions, speech, decision making, and self-control
- Your brain isn't fully developed until age 25
- this type of brain matter is found in areas of the brain that involve muscle control. It also is found among brain areas that control a person's perception, such as how things are seen or heard or the formation of memories. Speech and emotions are largely influenced by grey matter as well.
- Gray matter is located in several areas of the brain. It can be found on the surfaces of the cerebral cortex and cerebellum. This type of matter is also found deep within the cerebrum