May 1, 2017
Thank Yous and Celebrations
It' Teacher Appreciation Week!! Thank YOU for all you do for our Bethany Bunch!!
Thank you to Debi, Jessica, Carolyn, Laura, Andi, Kendall, and Cindy for your help with the Bethany Bear Beginnings volunteers!
Thank you Laura, Connie, Shannon, Katy, Melody, and Nicole for your help in making the first grade program a success! It was adorable!!
Thank you to those who attended the 1st Grade performance!
Thank you to the Monday Morning Assembly crew!
To those who have volunteered or helped with our Volunteer Lunch plans, thank you!
To our BSC teachers, thank you for your dedication to our students. You guys get a literal beat down daily. Thank you for remaining positive and having a huge heart!!
Kim, thank you for getting our Book Fair ready!!
23 days until summer vacation!! How did that happen???
Teacher Appreciation Week Schedule
- May 1-5 - Scholastic BOGO Book Fair; Teacher Appreciation Week!!!
- May 1 - Monday Morning Assembly; Morning Meetings Begin!
- May 3 - National School Nurse Day; TL Meeting
- May 8 - STAAR Testing (3rd and 4th Grade Math; 5th Grade Math Retakes)
- May 9 - STAAR Testing (3rd and 4th Grade Reading; 5th Grade Reading Retakes)
- May 10 - STAAR Testing (5th Grade Science); National School Nurse Day; Staff Meeting; 3rd Grade Team provides Ice Breaker Activity
- May 11 - STAAR MakeUp Testing; Kid Talk Meetings
- May 12 - STAAR MakeUp Testing; PTA Carnival 6:00-8:00 pm
- May 15 - Melinda's Retirement Party At Salsa's Tex Mex, 3:30-5:30
- May 17 - EOY Writing Samples due to Erin; TL Meeting
- May 18 - Professor Hours End; no more homework; CMIT Meetings
- May 19 - Field Day