Class of 2016 Class Council
Meeting minutes for April 27, 2015
Elections Committee Chair
- Nominations: Justine and JJ
- Results- 26 to 1 (abstained) for Justine, congratulations on your new position!
- Banquet NEXT WEEK at the Moakley House, RSVP to Jen's e-mail ASAP!
- Wrap up of spirit week
- Recruitment for next year
- End of the year event
Winners have been chosen, Stef and Justine will be handing out the prizes and getting their signatures to confirm that they have received them
We need a dedicated council for our senior year! How will we achieve this?
- Recruitment: everyone currently on class council, reach out to 2-3 friends that you think would be a valuable asset to our council
- Yunah- design for recruitment materials, cover photo and a flyer that will be sent out by the end of this week.
- Deadline for application to be a council representative is May 14 at 11:59 PM. Check e-mails for Google form/Type form by Justine and John so we can get them circulating this week. Application asks for name, major, involvement, ideas for events, and reasons why you would be a good addition to the council
- Assign people a role as soon as they come in to the council, every VP will have a support group and form committees
- Recruitment materials will be sent Sunday using the class blast
Final event of the year!
We have $10,000 to split between the councils, so there will be an ICE CREAM TAB at the Dairy Barn on Friday, May 8 from 2-4 PM.
Members of the class of 2016 can show their e-mail to the cashiers in order to redeem their free ice cream!
Yunah will be working on a design for this
That's all for this week! Have a great rest of your week and see you all at the banquet on Monday!
Peace & blessings ~