By: Halli Nuttelmann
Parents/ Foster Parents
Ten Facts About The Greek Goddess Hera
2. She was a prominent goddess in early Greek history and prehistory
3. She is said to be the most beautiful of all goddesses
4. She is the defender of the sanctity of marriage and monogamy
5. She was born on the island of Samos or at Argos.
6. She's the queen of the Gods
7. She's also known to turn her anger towards mortals who crossed her as well
8. She ruled over the heavens and the Earth.
9. Hera's husband/Brother Zeus feared her.
10. Hera Is Immortal