Week of March 15, 2021
Hollinger's Island Elementary School
ACAP STATE TESTING
-Remote and virtual students are also required to test! Due to the high security of the assessment, all students will be required to test on campus.
-All testing homeroom teachers have provided parents with information on when their child is to test. Please make sure your child/ren are on time to test. We cannot allow students to enter a classroom where testing has begun.
-The State Department of Education requires that we reach a 95% student attendance rate for state testing. Therefore we need every student to test!
You can access the testing schedule from the link below.
REMINDER FOR POTENTIAL UPCOMING PREK STUDENTS! AFTER REGISTERING, YOU MUST BRING YOUR CHILD TO A SCREENING SITE TO BE SCREENED IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE PROGRAM. NO SCREENING = NO SPOT IN THE PREK PROGRAM. SEE MORE INFO BELOW.
- March 15: ACAP state testing begins (ends April 30)
- April 2- Kona Ice fundraiser
- April 5-9: Spring Break!
- April 14: "Dress for Success" spring pictures
- May 26: Last day for students (1/2 day)
- June 1-30: K-3 Summer Camp (based on Alabama Literacy Act)
- July 1-30: 5th Quarter (more info coming; for students who don't pass for the year)