Incoming TK & Kindergarten Families Update 6.29.22
Welcome Lincoln TK & Kindergarten Families 22/23
We are excited to welcome both new Lincoln families and some of the youngest Lions from our current Lincoln families! As Assistant Superintendent Marla Silversmith mentions in our TK Orientation video below, we now have space for all our Lincoln TK enrollees. Please read on for all the ways to connect even now as you prepare for the 22/23 TK & Kindergarten year. Our newsletter includes:
- TK Orientation Recording
- K Orientation Audio Recording with slides
- Play Dates for Summer
- Meet Ms. Paciski our TK Teacher
- Note our Staggered Start times for the fall
Key Dates - All in Person :
- 7/29 Playdate at Ray Park: Friday, July 29th - 3:30 PM
- 8/14 Playdate at Ray Park: Sunday, August 14 - 3:30 PM
- 8/17 & 18 Kindergarten Meet & Greet Signs Ups for August 17th & 18th
- 8/19 Class Placement Letters - we mail class placement letters on August 19th
- 8/20 Playdate at Ray Park: Saturday, August 20 - 3:30 PM
- 8/24 TK Only Classroom Meet & Greet August 24th, 2-3 pm no sign-ups required
- 8/25 First Day of School Noon Dismissal 9/25-9/2
- 9/6 Dismissal Extends K 130p / TK 145p
- 9/19-9/23 Fall Goal Parent Conferences
- 9/26 Full Day Dismissal Begins TK/K 3p *Tuesdays always K 2p
Transitional Kindergarten Orientation
Lincoln TK Teacher - Ms. Paciski
Ms. Paciski comes from a large and loving Filipino family and has a beloved husky rescue, named Charlie.
Ms. Paciski has shown an enthusiasm for students and a depth of instructional skill I know will provide a warm and strong learning environment for our littlest Lions. Ms. Paciski has always wanted to work with our youngest students and is thrilled to join our TK/K team this upcoming year.
Kindergarten Meet & Greet Sessions New Dates Available
We would like to meet our new Lions! Please sign up for a 20 min session. Our Kindergarten teachers will meet your family at the Kindergarten gate and spend 20 minutes on campus getting to know your student. Please plan to wait in front of campus while our teachers connect with your student.
While your student will work with one of our Lincoln teachers in at the meet & greet, we do not assign classes until later in the summer. We will mail home class placement letters on Friday, August 19th.
Join our Lincoln Buddy Family Program
Each year we like to connect new families at Lincoln with a Buddy Family. If interested in connecting with a Buddy Family, please email Chinar Starck at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All our best and see you soon,
Lincoln Kinder Community
New Lincoln Playground in 22/23
Lincoln Communicates through Membership Tool Kit Up Today!
Lincoln Elementary School uses Membership Tool Kit to welcome you into our school community and keep you informed and engaged with what is happening. You’ll see our school directory, connect with your teachers and parents through classroom hubs, and sign up for many other Lincoln groups through their hubs. Signing up for MTK also automatically connects your family with our weekly PTA Newsletter Links. Our Links Newsletter is the best way to stay informed about school news & happenings. We will send out steps for Membership Tool Kit as soon as our platform is ready for your family to join.
Lincoln is a community where all students, staff, and families come together to develop compassionate, creative, and collaborative problem-solvers able to thrive in an ever-changing world.