How is the disease transmitted?
- Person to person
- Contaminated surfaces
- A person can affect others from one day before symptoms to seven days after symptoms.
How is the disease treated?
- Get a lot of rest
- Drink plenty of water
- Avoiding alcohol and tobacco
- Take medication
Interesting facts about the disease
- Scientist believe that flu pandemics occur two or three times a century.
- Infants under six months can't get vaccines.
- Vaccines are needed every year for adults.
- Can make chronic diseases worse.
Flu Attack! How A Virus Invades Your Body