It's Pool Time!
Berry Creek Neighborhood Pool Opens SATURDAY, MAY 11
Pool Days and Times
Beginning Saturday, May 11 the pool will be open Tuesday through Sunday from 7:00am to 10:00pm. The pool will be closed on Mondays until the"CLOSED" sign on the gate is removed. When the pool is closed, please do not use. The chlorine levels are raised to clean the water, and it is not safe for swimming.
The pool is scheduled to close for the season on Sunday, September 29.
Occasionally the pool will be closed for additional cleaning and/or maintenance during the summer. This information will posted on signs near the entrance and pool.
Pool Rules and Reminders
Berry Creek Pool Rules
- Warning-No lifeguard on duty.
- All persons using pool do so at their own risk. Berry Creek is not responsible for accidents.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Adults should not swim alone.
- No diving-Entire pool is shallow.
- Pool guests must be accompanied by a Berry Creek resident.
- Shower before entering pool.
- No food or drink in the pool.
- No glass containers inside the fence enclosure. Glass breakage requires pool drainage.
- No running or horseplay in pool area.
- No pets allowed in pool or pool area. Service animals are permitted on the pool deck.
- Sunscreens should be applied 15-20 minutes before swimming.
- Please keep the pool gate closed when entering and leaving.
- Bathing Load: 122 persons.
Tuesday-Sunday 7:00 am to 10:00 pm
Call 911 for Emergencies
Pool address: 1515 S. Berry Creek
Additional Health Precautions
- All children 3 years old and younger and any child not potty-trained must wear snug fitting plastic pants or a water-resistant swim diaper.
- Do not swim if you have had diarrhea, vomiting or an illness in the last two weeks.
- Do not swim if you currently have an open wound.
- Presence of feces, diarrhea or vomit in the water should be reported and will cause closure of the pool until it can be properly sanitized.
Dennis Cyr will be managing the Berry Creek pool. If there are any items of concerns about the pool please contact Dennis at 405-714-1799 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Since we do not have a pool/clubhouse cleaning staff, we ask that you help by using the trash and recycling bins located near the pool gate. Please return and straighten furniture when leaving. Lost pool toys can be placed in the large bin. And please help keep the bathrooms tidy after use. If you see any issues with garbage, bathroom needs, or broken furniture, please contact the board.
For Detailed information from Dennis regarding the pool, please visit: http://berrycreekstillwater.com/uncategorized/2018-pool-information/