Stilwell Monday Message
Student and Family Communication
September - 9/13/21
Today is an ORANGE day!
We hope you all had an amazing weekend!
We would love to invite families to check out the new Parent Quest classes. Two new classes that would support you and your student include Managing Your Parent Account in Canvas and the Impact of COVID-19 on Your Teen or Preteen's Mental Health.
Students, as your clubs, activities, sports, and the musical start to get under way please remember that you are a student first. We are here to support you in managing your time and will be here to support you in your academic progress while pursuing your other interests. Please feel free to reach out to a teacher, counselor, or administrator if you are in need of support.
Important Upcoming Dates
- 9/20 - Stilwell Annual Fundraiser (more information coming soon)
- 9/22 - School Pictures
Erica Whittle - Principal
Drop Off & Pick-Up Protocol
We understand our parking lot drop-off and pick-up process can be time-consuming. However, we need all families to follow the procedures to ensure our students are safe. Please remember these guidelines:
- Do not use the back parking lot and blacktop in the back of the building.
- Do not use the local business as a place to pick up your child.
- Do not drop off your student or stop for any reason along Vine Street or Grand Avenue.
- Do not pull into the bus lanes along Vine Street.
- Do not allow your student to exit the vehicle until you have pulled up to the curb in the parking lot.
- Please drive slowly through the parking lot.