Kindergarten Roundup THIS FRIDAY
Friday, March 18, 9:00am to 11:00am and 1:00pm to 3:00 pm
What you need to bring
To register your child for kindergarten at Rasor, please be sure that your child meets the following age requirements, and please bring the documents listed below to register for kindergarten.
Kindergarten age requirements
- Children must be five years old on or before September 1 to be admitted to kindergarten.
- Follow this link for information about kindergarten placement for students turning six on or before September 1: Guidelines and Form
- Follow this link for information about kindergarten acceleration for students who are interested in testing for placement in first grade: Kindergarten Acceleration
Please bring to registration
- Original Birth Certificate (or certified copy with certificate number issued by the State)
- Immunization Records -
- Social Security Card for the child, if available
- Proof of Residency in Plano ISD (gas, electric bill or a lease)
- Parent's Drivers License