The General's Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 9/5/2018
Looking forward to seeing you TOMORROW morning, Generals!
Morning Drop Off
- Morning drop off begins at 7:00am at both the front and side entrances. Students should wait with their parents until 7:00am. There is no supervision in the building prior to that time; therefore, students will not be permitted in the building until 7:00am.
- Due to the high volume of cars dropping off in the morning, parents are encouraged to drop their child off prior to 7:30am.
- Please note our one-way traffic pattern diagram. See attached map: http://bit.ly/2vxm2AZ
- Drop off is curbside only at the side entrance.
- Please maintain a speed of no more than 5 miles per hour when traveling in the parking lot, to ensure the safety of staff and students.
Important Message from Guidance
This is an after-school event. No parents permitted, unless you would like to volunteer (volunteer information will be sent separately). Students who typically walk home from school will be permitted to do so (this is a change from the original registration form).
Free and Reduced Lunch Program
Mark Your Calendar
- Thursday, September 6, 2018: School opens for students
- Thursday, September 6; Wednesday, September 12; and Thursday, September 13, 2018: Locker Set-Up (optional; parent must accompany student) from 2:30pm-4:00pm
- Friday, September 7, 2018: Back-to-School Social and Fall Sports Information Sessions from 2:20pm-3:30pm
- Monday, September 10, 2018: District closed
- Tuesday, September 11, 2018 District closed
- Wednesday, September 12, 2018: Board Meeting @ 7:00pm - 384 West Main Street
- Thursday, September 13, 2018: Fall sports begin
- Monday, September 17, 2018: Back-to-School Night
- Wednesday, September 19, 2018: District closed
- Thursday, October 4, 2018: Picture Day
- PTO Volunteer Form: http://bit.ly/2MBQ8te
- PTO Committee Descriptions: http://bit.ly/2KFogmk
- DDE School Spirit Clothing Order Form: http://bit.ly/2npIE1A
Whenever you shop on Amazon, please use this link to go through AmazonSmile. A portion of each eligible sale will go to the Eisenhower Middle School PTO! Happy Shopping, Generals! https://smile.amazon.com/ch/22-2634420
Save the Date: 3rd Annual Pocketbook Bingo & Gift Auction!
Thank you for your support!