For Men Who Want to Drop 20 in 10 Weeks! The Healthy Way
1). What is this challenge?
This challenge is for any male that would like to set a goal to drop 20 pounds in 10 weeks. It's dropping the healthy way, an average of 2 pounds per week. We will supply the workouts, the eating plan, the accountability, and the weekly check-ins. The goal is not simply to "lose weight", but for each man to develop an understanding of his own body composition and drop weight from body fat. The idea is to develop fresh lifestyle habits and build comradery!
Led by: Bernard & Len
2). Requirements for this challenge:
The requirements for this challenge are simple in concept, but harder in practice. However, what is a challenge without requiring sacrifice and consistency?
- You must conduct a fitness assessment to get started. This will be a 15-20 minute time where you sit down with Bernard or Len, and we get your current stats and goals.
- You must be active 5 days a week for 10 weeks. You will given a sample workout plan for all 10 weeks. You may use this routine or simply stick with one that is working for you. You will need to keep a workout log. This can be via online, your favorite app, or handwritten.
- You must keep a food journal. You will receive an eating plan that you are welcome to use. If you have an eating plan your doctor has you on, or you have one that is working, feel free to keep rocking it out. Either way, you must record what you consume (food and drink) 5 days a week for 10 weeks.
- This is a big one: You must show up for your weekly check-in on Friday's. These will be during lunch time. During these check-ins, you will show us your workouts and eating log, step on the scales, get your body fat %, and have a quick consultation. It's about accountability!
- We will have at least one scheduled workout class just for us! Currently, we have one scheduled for 11:15am-12:30 on Monday's, beginning January 18th.
3). How long does the challenge last?
The challenge lasts for 10 weeks. The dates are January 18th - March 22nd.
4). What Do I Get When I Complete the Challenge?
- Dropping 20+ pounds
- Looking and feeling better
- Positive lifestyle habits
- Coliseum Cash
- A very cool t-shirt!
- Honorable mention
5). Let's do this!
If you did not sign up on the commitment board yesterday @ the open house, reply to this email and let me know if you are in!