By Katy, Amy, and Sydney
- LLC: Land, Labor, Capital (Money)
- Hot climate
- Shale formations
- Available land
- Near electric power plants powering air conditioning
- Land with underground space available for piping in order to transport the natural gas. This will be cheap and efficient.
- We will control the processing of the natural gas by having that procedure done at our facility.
- We will control the shipping by having the pipe lines close to our facility so we will be the ones transporting it to the pipe lines and completeing/controling the shipping through the pipes.
- A place that is close to the source, to reduce transportation costs.
- Source and distribution centers in Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma or New Mexico- places where temperatures are high.
- Location that is not transnational, so connections within the heart of the country makes for easier transport and exposure to a wider group of consumers.