August 7th, 2022
November 18, 2022
A Look at the Week Ahead
Week of November 21-25
Monday, Nov. 28:
Monday Morning Kick-Off in UCS’ Auditorium @ 8:00 am
AWAY Varsity Basketball Game vs. Tuscaloosa Academy @ 6:00 pm
Christmas Tree Lighting and Cookies with Santa in Lyon Hall @ 5:30 pm
Wednesday, Nov. 30:
Happy Birthday, Mrs. Weekley! We hope you have the best day!!
Students Dismiss at 1:00 pm
CMA Dance and Tumble Classes in UCS’ Auditorium (for registered students)
1:00-1:30 2nd-6th Grade Boys Tumble
1:30-2:00 PreK-1st Grade Boys Tumble
2:00-3:00 PreK and K Girls Dance/Tumble
3:00-4:00 1st-6th Grade Girls Dance/Tumble
Thursday, Dec 1:
Elementary Beta Club Meeting in UCS’ Auditorium @ 7:50 am
Friday, Dec. 2:
First Grade market
Saturday, Dec. 3:
Livingston’s Christmas on the Square @ 1:30
Carline for Hughes / Lyon Hall pick up opens at 3:10 PM at Tiger Stadium and 3:10 PM on Tutwiler for PreK / K pick up.
Please remember that we can not do any check outs after 2:50 on normal school days and after 12:40 on Wednesdays and other 1pm dismissal days.
See the front office if you need to purchase additional car tags for your students.
UCS Accountability Report Card Letter from Dr. Wedgworth
Please check Lost & Found for missing items!
We have several jackets, water bottles, lunch boxes, and other items that have been turned in.
Lost and Found is located in Lyon Hall near Ms. Griggers' 2nd grade classroom.
UCS ARRIVAL REMINDERS
Reminder that carline opens at 7:25 AM, and students are tardy after 7:45 AM. Please make sure you are dropping off your students during this window of time. Only students with prior approval may arrive prior to 7:25 AM. Thank you! Students arriving after 8:00 must have a parent or guardian check them in in the Lyon front lobby.
Character Trait of the Month
Students may purchase breakfast each morning during homeroom.
It is important to start you day off fueling your body so you can fuel your mind!
We're proud to announce that school fees are now available for payment. Please click HERE to login to the Titan Family Portal and pay your students' fees. Please follow the directions below to ensure that you pay the correct items and amounts.
1. Once logged in, click Store in the left menu box.
2. All fees are labeled with the grades for which each fee applies and are labeled required or optional.
3. Scroll to the bottom right of the main fee page to go to the next page and see all fees.
- Secondary students (7-12) will also need to select optional fees that apply based on the courses for which they are taking. Please select all that apply.
- PreK parents will need to pay the PreK Monthly Parent Fees only - no other fees are paid by PreK. Reminders will be sent via email from UCS on a monthly basis.
4. Once fees have been added to cart click the shopping cart at the top of the page to check out and complete purchase.
BrewCS IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC FRIDAYS
Two classes that take pride in their spaces by keeping it clean are awarded the Golden Broom each week. Who will it be next week?