eNews from the Principal
Week of October 12-16, 2015
Celebrations and Commendations
- Congratulations to Yvonne Davis, who was voted "Pasadena's Best Teacher" for 4 consecutive years!
- Bravo to all of you for making Don Benito the "Best Public School in Pasadena" 4 years in a row! This is our 5th accolade from Pasadena Weekly readers.
What's Happening This Week?
- Review 360 Universal Screener was due October 5. Please submit your surveys by Monday if you haven't done so. Thank you.
- PEF Teacher grant is due October 12.
- Aeries Gradebook mandate has been suspended. I encourage you to still use Gradebook and become familiar with the software.
- Picture day has been rescheduled for 10/29.
- Unit 1 performance tasks for math and ELA should be administered by 10/16.
- Sign up for a free shirt and cap/visor with Christy Merino by Tuesday, 10/6. Proposed logo: We Are DB Strong. Thoughts? Other ideas?
Duty Schedule Week 3
AM Bus: Shanley
AM Car: Lidwin (substitute)
AM Yard: Blanchard, Watson
Recess 1-3: Hernandez, Andrews, Workman
Recess 4-5: Raab, Jakovich
PM Bus: Arevalo, Annett
PM Car: Owen, Franco
Lounge: 2nd grade
- A Meeting in Room 10 at 1:45 pm. Please arrive on time.
- Raab and Seger on field trips
- IEP day
- Bendiksen and Bautista to the L.A. Zoo
- Student Council Assembly for all 4th and 5th graders at 1:20 pm in the auditorium
- Jakovich field trip
- Great Shake Out at 10:15 am
- ILT meeting in BNG 26 at 3:30 pm
- no instrumental music
- Pupil Free Day for Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Happy Friday!