Job Fair Flyer
- Must be 35 years of age
- Natural born citizen
- Be a citizen of the United States for 14 years
Salary, Benefits, and Perks
Benefits/perks: shelter, food, transportation, protection
- Multiple perspectives and opinions- must be able to agree and disagree with many people and many statements.
- Effective desicion making- must have very good decision making skills to make the tough choices.
- Trust between government and people- must gain and maintain trust amongst the people and other government people.
- Conflict resolution- must be able to resolve tough conflicts.
Role as President
Three leadership traits that would come from this would be conflict resolution- finding a solution to a problem such as gun violence, decision making- deciding what should be done to lower violence and inform people about guns, and Trust of people- making people know the President is trying to protect the people.
- Sign or veto legislation
- Command armed forces
- Ask for written opinion of the cabinet
- Convene or adjourn congress
- Grant reprieves and pardons
- Assign judges and officers with consent of the Senate
- Executive orders
- Executive agreements
I think vetoes or executive orders are the most important because they are able to make or decline specific things if they needed.