- Psilocybin mushrooms
- Magic mushrooms
Effects and dangers of the drug
- Shrooms can cause the user mind melting feeling.
- Shrooms cause hallucinations to the user.
- Hallucinations- An experience involving perception of something not present.
- Shrooms can cause many side effects after using the drug such as; High blood pressure, higher body temperature, dilated pupils, dry mouth, loss of appetite, and sleepiness.
- When high on shrooms you can feel multiple emotional feelings at once which could be very dangerous to user.
- 1.1 million people 12 or older in 2007 reported using hallucinogens for first time.
- there are 14,000 different types of known species of mushrooms.
- 16-24 year old people reported using mushrooms in the last month.
All drugs are bad but shrooms have an unusual effect on the brain. Taking shrooms will cause you to have a brain melting feeling and effect the user in 20-30 minutes after taking the drug. Shrooms have a strong hallucinogenic effect which causes a distortion in a persons perception of reality. Shrooms also cause the user to feel multiple emotional feelings which can be very dangerous. Shrooms are very unsafe stay away.
Question and Answer
- What are your feelings and attitudes about drug abuse?
2. What should I do if I hear about kids in my school using drugs?
If kids in your school are using drugs you need to get them help, not only can they be hurting themselves but they can hurt others around them. Don't go around telling everyone but tell a teacher or guidance teacher so they can try to fix the problem. Who knows maybe you're saving a life.