Welcome to Arbonne!
We're thrilled to have you along!
Congratulations on starting your Arbonne business! You couldn't have joined our amazing company or our incredible team at a better time!
If you have decided to build a business with Arbonne to make a couple extra hundred dollars a month, or want to take it to the top and change your life along with the lives of countless others, you are in the perfect place. The beauty of this business is you may be in it for yourself, but you are never in it by yourself!
Let us guide you and you will earn while you learn. We work as a team and want to show you how to be successful and teach others the same. Immediately get on the phone with your sponsor and VP for a coaching call about your first steps to GET IN BUSINESS!
You should have in your hands the New Consultant Start Packet. This is where we begin, so please do take the time to fill it out and go over it with your sponsor. If for some reason you haven't received it, click on the link above and print it out.
Here is a short soundcloud welcome call from our National Vice President Katie DeDominicis. We encourage you to listen before you get underway!
Here are your first steps:
- Place your start order so you have your business tools: products to use, product to demo, product to gift and sample, business cards, samples, catalogs, etc. Be sure to check out the new Consultant Successpacks and Arbonne Special Value Packs (ASVPs) for the very best deal.
- Book your calendar with 6-8 demos to introduce your friends to your new business and to the products. Role-play with your sponsor to get ideas about how to ask your friends to get on a business call with your upline or to host a demo at their home for you. Get comfortable talking about your business and your products with verbiage that works for you. Click here for verbiage that we use called the Funnel Method. For the best start, we recommend at least 4 launch events all in the same week. 2 in your home, 2 via zoom (or skype) . Also, 4 friends hosting for you in their homes with 4-6 people in the first month will give you the very best start to your business.
- Fill out your New Consultant packet including your Why and 100 Person Lis
- Have a quick coaching call with your upline to set goals.
- Schedule Dream Team Calls or Events within 2-3 days with your 3-5 top people you'd love to do this business with or who you think would be great at Arbonne.
- Listen to Go Pro by Eric Worre (approx $7). This can be ordered as a book or purchased from Amazon and downloaded to the Audible app.
- Sign up for any upcoming trainings, and plan for monthly meeting in your area.
Get to District Manager:
Your first goal is to work your way to the level of District Manager (DM) where you will receive a pay increase of 8% (when have you ever been able to give yourself a raise?!) You will also qualify to earn a bonus of $200 each month. Reaching DM should not take more than a couple of months. Levels are volume based and will be obtained by a combination of your own purchases, your Preferred Clients' purchases, and your Consultants (or Business Builders') purchases.
The easiest way to get to District Manager
is to reach $6000 in one month
OR $6000 over two months
Earn A BONUS right from the start of your business!
Sharing the Arbonne Business Opportunity with Others
One of the first things we do is think of others who could benefit from Arbonne
This is a wonderful training on this very topic: https://soundcloud.com/debbieneal/there-is-no-i-in-team
How to Do a Presentation - by Executive National Vice President Donna Johnson
Download our Presentation Script to learn how to do a presentation on your own. This document downloads as a small booklet that you fold in half. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5Jks4cLX347LUhpYVpjMkEwQUU/view
40 Faces Goal
Hostess Coaching and Workshop Tips
Hostess Coaching And Party Tips With ERVP Danah Baker by Mary Wright
Plug into the Team
- Call in number: 605-477-3000
- Access code: 729321#
- To access recording dial: 605-477-3099 Code: 729321# then # again
- Check our Team Meetings for a meeting near you - or ask your upline to help you find a meeting near you.
Team Facebook Pages:
- Ask your sponsor to add you to the team Facebook page and follow along daily for all of our team communication.
- Ask to be added to the Healthy Living page and click on the Google Folder in the Pinned Post at the top of the page to find materials and information to send to people wanting to know more about our program.
Kirsebom Successline website. This is your resource for documents, trainings, scripts.
- password: NVP2B
Be sure to register for any car presentations and trainings including GTC and IMPACT!
- When you are in need of help, you have many places you can turn including
- Calling 1-800-ARBONNE
- Going to www.arbonne.com with your log in to use all the amazing tools, trainings, and resources such as “The Source”, which I find is the quickest and easiest solutions resource guide.
- Contacting the person who sponsored you or anyone in your upline.
- Checking out all of the information, tools and resources on the Team Facebook page (if you have not been added, please contact your sponsor to add you to the Team Arbonne! facebook page. This is where we do nearly ALL of our communication so keep a close eye on the page.)
- Or of course reaching out to your upline VP. I also encourage you to stay in community by plugging in to our weekly Monday Team Call
Some Helpful Apps for your Business
- Download SoundCloud for trainings and inspiration. Easy to listen on a headset while driving or doing errands. katiededominicis is my profile. You can follow me, as I am constantly reposting amazing trainings. Also follow Donna Johnson Go for Gold for more Soundcloud trainings.
- Download Voxer - walkie-talkie app that for training and quick questions/answers. My ID is kdedom614. Add me so we can easily exchange info
- Download Arbonne Order Calculator - it will make calculating orders a breeze!
- Download Audible - for listening to audio books, personal growth, business development
- Download RedStamp - for creating fun flyers/invites in a few minutes.
- Download Square for taking credit cards via your phone.