Thanksgiving Turkey Drive
Sponsored by FSFOT and the Westtown-East Goshen Police
Helping to Feed 30 Families in Our Community!
PA Leadership has committed to providing the necessary pieces of the meals for 30 families.
How This Works...
We will be collecting items through the end of the day on Friday, November 21.
You can either donate items, listed here, or money toward the perishable items that are being collected.
How this works:
- Select the item or items you wish to donate by clicking "sign up." You will see that each item is currently displaying how many slots are filled versus open.
- Once you've selected all of the items you are interested in donating, select "submit and sign up."
- You'll be taken to a new page where you can enter the quantity of each. You can also say if you will be donating at 1332 (bring to Erin's office) or AIC (bring to Jeanne's office).
- Some of the items are perishables, so the organizer is collecting the money to purchase them. The amount required for the item is listed. You can either donate in person, or you can send the money through PayPal to Erin K. at firstname.lastname@example.org. Just be sure to click "send money to friends or family" and include your name!
- A donation of $8.50 will buy all of the perishables (salad, rolls, pie and butter) without the turkey.
- A donation of $23.50 will buy all of the perishables (salad, rolls, pie and butter) with the turkey.
Coupons This Week (Through Saturday, November 15)
- $0.49 Shoprite Cranberry Sauce (limit 4)
- $4 for 4 Shoprite Gravy (must buy 4)
- $1.59 for 2 lb can of Princella Cut Sweet Potatoes
- $0.49 Campbell's Gravy (limit 4)
- $0.88 Shoprite Stuffing Mix (limit 4)
- $0.89 Sweet Harvest Cranberry Sauce
- $0.69 Chef's Cupboard Mashed Potatoes
- $0.49 Happy Harvest Green Beans
Spend $100 get a free turkey click here for coupon