Supporting the Educator Workforce
Presented by the Michigan Department of Education: Office of Educator Excellence
This webinar series is designed to empower teacher, school, and district leaders with the knowledge and practices to recruit, develop, retain, recognize and support educators throughout the workforce pipeline. Participants may earn SCECH for their participation in the live webinar series.
Topics include but are not limited to:
· Student Growth Percentiles (SGP) within Educator Evaluations (January 17, 2019 at 9:00 AM)
· Education Value Added Assessment System (EVAAS) (January 25, 2019 at 9:00 AM)
· Retaining educators through recognition and district culture (February 22, 2019 at 9:00 AM)
· Placing educators to maximize resources (March 22, 2019 at 9:00 AM)
· Student Learning Objectives within Educator Evaluations (April 19, 2019 at 9:00 AM)
· Recruiting educators for open positions (May 17, 2019 at 9:00 AM)
MDE's Office of Educator Excellence will sponsor webinars on topics relevant to educators in Michigan on an ongoing basis.
To register for live webinars and to view previous recordings, please visit: https://www.michigan.gov/mde/0,4615,7-140-5683_75438_78532-447431--,00.html
The webinar is set to connect participants to the audio at their device. Participants who are unable to access the audio will need to connect using the following conference call line information:
Dial In: 866-557-8511
Access Code: 4537919
Please feel free to share this information with all who may be interested. For questions and additional information regarding these webinar topics, including any technical assistance on the day of the webinar, please email the Office of Educator Excellence at MDEfirstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact:
Joe Priest, Education Consultant-Educator Evaluation
Department of Education
517.241.1886 or email at email@example.com