GWMS Sunday Message
Week of January 4th
- Ms. Radomski, Ms. Snow and Ms. K Smith for collecting gifts for students who needed them before break.
- Ms. Thrash and Ms. Soileau for doing home visits drop-offs with Ms. Peters on Monday, December 21.
- Ms. McCullough and Ms. Ferran for collecting food for families.
- Ms. Buzesan for covering for Ms. Madigan while she was out.
- Mr. Olmstead and Ms. Spector and their social committee for planning the holiday party.
- The WHOLE MUSIC Department for wonderful holiday concerts! Congratulations!
If you'd like to add your own Kudos the link is here.
Now it is time for our PBIS vocabulary game….. WORDS WITH FRACULTY
WORDS WITH FRACULTY! This week’s intellectually snobbish, impractical, obsolete, and vacuous word will be stated on the announcements. Students will be challenged to use the word in its proper context per the appropriate content area to gain prexie love in their classes.
THIS WEEKS WORD: talisman - lucky charm
Staff Member of the Month
Mail Chimp has proven to be a great way to keep our GW families in the loop with all of the fantastic things that go on at GWMS. Thank you to everyone for your contributions…..KEEP THEM COMING! You are doing great work with our students and the parental feedback has been overwhelmingly positive.
Continue to send your pictures and short write-ups to Ms. Barnes - firstname.lastname@example.org - to share all the wonderful things going on in your classrooms.
HALLWAY SUPPORT AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Please stand in the middle of the hallways and actively monitor and support students on their way to class. We need to perform as a unified team in this respect. The power of the many is what makes transitions smooth and orderly. Simply put, we cannot do this alone.
Monday 1/4/168:00am - SST 8-4, 6-4, 7-4
NO Professional Learning
Grade Level Meetings in the MPR with Ms. Jackson during:
- 3rd period (6th Grade)
- 7th period (8th Grade)
Leadership Meeting 3:30pm - 4:30pm MPR
VGLA Team Monitoring 2pm - 4pm
Grade Level Meeting in the MPR with Ms. Jackson during:
- 1st period (7th Grade)